Friday, February 22, 2008

tagged

Tagged!
six things about me
1. Every one in my family was born in Canada, I was the only child born in the states.
2. I can't stand germs, they are scary little things.
3. I will not let my 2 year old daughter leave our house with out doing her hair. She doesn't like to get her hair done, but i just can't stand it with it looks messy. I really never notice with other children's hair isn't done, but i have to have Cassidy hair done before we leave the house.
4. My favorite thing to do in my spar time is talk. I love talking and arguing with any one and about any thing. Aaron doesn't like talking a hole lot and he really doesn't like to argue, so i talk on the phone allot.
5. I can't spell! I have never been a good speller as you will probably see. I thought that my spelling would just get better as i got older, but I don't think that has worked out for me. So spell check is my best friend.
6.My dream is to some day visit New York! Something about that big city seems so exciting. My mom went there when she was in high school, maybe that is why I want to see it.

1 comments:

Misti said...

Way to respond!!!