
So for my Birthday I was given all the books in the twilight series. I was so exacted, I just got them 2 days ago and I am almost done with the fist book, this is the seconded time I am reading the books and it is crazy how I still can’t put the book down, it is almost better the seconded time. I am not a big reader, in fact I think I almost failed every reading class I ever took. Not because I can’t read but I usually hate to read. But I love these books they take you into a world that is so interesting and fun. I can’t wait for the 4th book to arrive! My husband is not as excited as me, he says that he losses me when I start to read the books because I zone out every thing else. But he is a good sport about it because he know I like to read them so much. He is so wonderful I am the luckiest person to have him!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Twilight
Posted by april at 11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I am with you! Tell me when you start the second one again and I will read it at the same time, then we can talk about them!
Post a Comment