
I know the is a day late but I didn’t have time to post this yesterday so here is any way. This is my Mother and she is the best mother ever, I am 23 and my mother is my best friend. Here are 23 reasons why she the best.
1. She has unconditional love for all her children.
2. She is always there to help with any project you might have.
3. She is the fist person you want to tell your good news to, she is always so excited for you.
4. She never judges you for your faults
5. When you think your life is nothing but sour, she helps you see the sweet things in life.
6. She loves to smile! And We all find joy in that.
7. She gives out hugs all the time!
8. She is always willing to give us her time.
9. She is the best grandmother to our children.
10. She tells us she loves us every time we talk to her.
11. As children we never had to question who was most important to our mother, it was always us kids. She would gave up a lot to make us happy.
12. She is kind to every one she meets.
13. We all love her Cowboy cookies, and curly bread.
14. She encourages us in every thing we do.
15. You can count on her is she says she will do it then it will get done.
16. She loves to go shopping!
17. She loves to have big family meals.
18. She is very forgiving.
19. She is a rock for our family
20. She never minimizes your thoughts or problems, but she helps you work though the crazy ones.
21. She isn’t afraid to have fun
22.She worries about us, she probably worries to much, but we all know it is because she loves us so much.
23. And the number 1 reason she is the best,! she is the type of mother I want to be to my child. If my child can think of me like I think of my mother then I will have done a good job.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Happy Mothers Day
Happy Mothers day Mom!
Posted by april at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment