Monday, September 29, 2008

forty horse cave






We hiked up to forty horse cave, man what a hike it isn’t very long just really steep. Cassidy had so much fun. Once we were in the cave we all had to take a rest. It was pretty dark in the cave so a lot of our pic didn’t turn out.
So I know I am telling on my self with this story. But going down the steep hill was kind of scary, I had on shoes that were way to slippery. So Aaron had Cassidy on his shoulders and he was also helping me down. Cassidy was telling me the whole way down, your doing good mommy, see it isn’t scary. She was saying that because that is what her dad was saying to me. She is so sweet and much braver then her mother.

1 comments:

Jensen said...

Cassidy can be such a little sweet heart!