8 Favorite shows:gossip girl
That 70 show
Grays
Americas next tope model
The game
Supernatural
Any mystery show
Old westerns
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Olive Garden
Brownstone
Jaliscos
TGI Fridays
Papa kelseys
BajiosJohnnys
The great wall
8 Things from Yesterday:
Snuggling Cassidy for a movie
Cleaning
Meat loaf for dinner
I had a pretty boring day yester day so I will tell you some about Sunday
B-day party
Church
Sleeping in
Moms home made lasagna
8 Things on my Wish list:
Money to do what every I want
A nice new truck for Aaron
That it was Friday
That I would get over this sinus infection and start felling better
Cassidy would stay my little girl for ever
A house that was remodeled
A house keeper so I didn’t have to clean any more
Tag: Kara, Christensen family, Tory and Lindsey
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Tagged
Posted by april at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment