It is Aarons Birthday today and so here are some fun pic of him.
I just want to wish Aaron a very happy birthday and let him know just how much i love him! I totally forgot about his birthday this morning when he woke me up to make his lunch I got up put his lunch together and went back to bed, then I woke up later and realized how stupid I was. It was Aaron Birthday and I didn’t do or say anything about it. I totally forgot that it was his birthday. By the time I called him to wish him a happy birthday everyone in his family had already called to tell him so his wife was that last to say it. I felt so bad so me and Cassidy took him out to lunch, He is a very forgiving man because if it was other way around, him forgetting my birthday then I would be made at him forever! I am so thankful for Aaron and how patient he is with me.










0 comments:
Post a Comment