Well cassidy's dance recital was this weekend. She did such an amazing job. She was so excited she loves being the center of attention and having people watch her. It was so funny because while we where waiting to go out on stage they had us in the dressing room, Some of the older dancers where practicing and cassidy started to dance with them. She is so amazing she has no fear. Unlike me who was about to die because I had to go out on stage with cassidy. she is so much like her father, both of them have no fear! Even though I was scarred to death, I would do it again any time. It was such an amazing thing to be able to be apart of this with cassidy. She is growing up way to fast and so I am so glad that I got to be up there with her.


Getting our hair done. She was so patient because it took for ever to get it curly and cute! There was allot of tugging, polling, hair spray and curling going on!! Way to go cassidy. Cassidy is pretty girlie and loves to put makeup on but by the time we were done getting her hair and makeup on I think she was rethinking this whole girlie thing. She wanted nothing more to do with getting made up pretty she was done!
Getting our hair done. She was so patient because it took for ever to get it curly and cute! There was allot of tugging, polling, hair spray and curling going on!! Way to go cassidy. Cassidy is pretty girlie and loves to put makeup on but by the time we were done getting her hair and makeup on I think she was rethinking this whole girlie thing. She wanted nothing more to do with getting made up pretty she was done!
Getting Eye Shadow on
Look at how beautiful she is!
Getting ready for the big dance!
Time to put on our lips! KISS KISS
Mom dad and cassidy, she is hitting me with her flower! @ this point she was so tired of pic it was hard to get a good one.

Cassidy and Paige
Grandma and Grandpa Brandley and Grandma Killian.
Cassidy and her dance teacher!







1 comments:
So cute! She looks so beautiful in the picture where you say that. Thank you so much for being apart of the school this past semester. You are such a sweetheart. I have loved having you com to class. You are so dedicated. I think you were one of the only mom that didn't miss at all....lol. Can't wait to have her in the Creative Movement class. Talk to this coming Monday at the Party!
Post a Comment