Thursday, March 27, 2008

A bad Day

THIS IS A PIC OF THE SCREEM I AM TALKING ABOUT!
So here is something funny and sad all at the same time. Yesterday I took Cassidy to the movies, to see Horton Hears a Who! Well we meet her cousins there and they were so excited to see Cassidy they asked if they could take her into the theater, I was fine with that and she wanted to go. Well about 1 mint latter they came out an told me that Cassidy was screaming for me, so her aunt ray brought her out to me and Cassidy told me that she was scarred, I didn't think much of it, I thought that she would be fine with me. I started to go into the theater with her and she let out a blood curdling scream no no no! So I sat outside of the theater for about a 1/2 hour trying to get Cassidy settled down and convinced that it was not scary. Has any one ever tried to convince a 2 year old that she is wrong. Well I am here to tell you there is just no way they are right and you will tell them no different! so after a half hour I thought well I will just take her in and she will get over it. big mistake she screamed so loud I was so Embarrassed, by my own fault! So I ran out of the theater so upset and Embarrassed I just left the theater. When I got to my car I put Cassidy in and started driving. Cassidy tells me from the back set that she doesn’t like movies! Cassidy is such a wonderful little girl, I hate it when I get frustrated with her. She is going though something that makes her afraid of every thing. I hope that it doesn’t last to long. Well So we just went home after that because Cassidy was sleepy, I think that is what made her so upset at the movie along with being scarred. So I thought well I will take her home and put her down for a nap. No way she was not going to take a nap, she was up the rest of the day cranky! It was just one of those days ! But today Cassidy woke up refreshed and in a better mod, Me to!

2 comments:

Jensen said...

Its days like those that you wish you could just fast forward life!! I hope that she doesn't stay in a "scared" stage too long!!

Andrea said...

I have decided to change our blog to password protected! I need your email address to add you to the list! You can email me at mspiggy381@hotmail.com thanks!