Ok so Cassidy loves to eat things that are on the floor, or in the garbage, things she is not supposed to eat. When she was about a year, I was filling our dish washer with soap and she crawled over so fast suck her hand in the soap and then put it in her mouth, she hated how it tasted, and I was terrified, so that is the fist time I had to call Posen control. She has eaten things like aunt covered food, lint from our dryer, Lipstick, destine, lotion, you name it she has probably eaten it! We have tried really hard to teach her that she only eats what mommy and daddy give her to eat, but she just doesn’t learn. Well yesterday while I was making Aarons birthday cake I herd noise in our bathroom, and immediately I was terrified because I usually keep the door to our bathroom shut because she gets into nothing but trouble when she is in there! Well I walk in to see Cassidy holding her toothpaste in her mouth. I was sick about it, I read the tub and it said to call Posen control of Corse! So they told me to give her milk which she wont drink, and she might get an upset stomach, but that she will be fine! so the night went on and things looked great, I didn't think she got enough to do anything, Then at 3 in the morning Aaron and I wake up to her gagging. I run in and from that point on I was up with her tell 4, with a upset stomach, she kept telling me Mommy my tummy! finally after she trough up everything she fell back asleep! She is just like her self this morning, learning nothing from the night before, eating things off the floor and so on. I love this little girl but some days I think that she is going to kill me! She keeps things interesting in out life, that is why we love her so much! I guess I could look at this like great stories to tell her future dates! I know my parents had stories to tell on me!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Posen control!!!!!!!
Posted by april at 10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment