Monday, December 29, 2008

Looking back on 5 years!

I can’t believe that I have been married for 5 years. Our offical anniversary is tomorrow the 30th of December. Aaron and I meet while going to school in Pocatello at ISU. It has been a wonderful 5 years.

Sorry the pic bellow aren't the best. They are kind of pic of a pic because we didn't have any digital prints. And I don’t have a scanner. So this is the best I could do.






Our engagement pic


my pre bridal pic


Yes I wore flip flops, my feet froze! I had planed out my wedding when i was just a little girl and I had always wanted to have a summer wedding. Well it just didn't work out that way so I was still going to have my summer wedding just in the winter time. I had my flip flops and my colors were yellow and periwinkle. It was allot of fun trying to find every thing because every one had winter Christmas colors not summer ones. but we managed and I loved how every thing turned out.
I just like this pic






This was our fist christmas togeather as a married cupple. Aaron made me a hope chest, yes he made it with out any kind of pattern. He is so talanted, I love every thing he makes me.


This was a pic we took the fist day that we moved into our fist apt. we were both so excite



My 5 favorite things about Aaron
1. He is so dang talented. He can make almost anything out of wood. I love having a handy man.
2. He is a wonderful father
3. He can cook better then me.
4. He is a hard worker, and is always there to help any one who needs help.
5 He is so patient with a wife who drives him crazy sometimes.

2 comments:

Fabiola said...

Time flies. Congratulations to you and Aaron

Jace and Whitney said...

April you look beautiful in those pictures. I love the very first one! Congrats on 5 years!