Ok so I posted this pic because the other day I came out from doing Landry and Cassidy had covered herself and the table with green marker. I couldn’t help but laugh at her. She was covered head to toe with green marker. She had to stand in time out and she was very upset that I had caught her. This is the only pic I could get of her before we washed her up. You can see the green marker all over her hand. The things they can do when you are out of the room for just a few minuets.
Cassidy’s snowmen! Cassidy has wanted to make a snowman all year and the snow has always been to fluffy well right before the big melt down the snow was perfect so while I made dinner Aaron and Cassidy went out to make a snow man, I think they did a pretty good job Cassidy was so proud of her self. The only thing left of our poor snow man know is his bottom peace. He just couldn’t stand this heat wave we have been having. I can’t believe it but out grass is almost completely uncovered and it is still green, it is almost like spring out side.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
snowmen and time outs
Posted by april at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment