I am stilling this off of my sister in-laws blog. I thought it was a cute idea and I wanted to see how Cassidy would answer. some of her answers don't make sense but it was fun to see what she could come up with.
Name: Cassidy
Color of eyes: blue
favorite color: A pink guitar
favorite movie: Diamond castle
Number of brothers and sisters: ummm.....2,3,4,5
Where were you born:I was born: Because sleeping beauty was sinning
Favorite food: Spaghetti
Favorite animal: Dog
Favorite relative: Paige
Why: because I love her
Favorite Story: Thumbelina
What do you want to be when you grow up: A princess to dace.
Favorite thing you like to do with your family: Playing games
Favorite thing to do with friends and/or cousins: Games
Favorite song: Sleeping beauty one
I love my family: Because I am ( I think she was done with me asking her questions.)
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Cassidys interview.
Posted by april at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment