Monday, June 2, 2008

Horse Ride

Ok so this is a very unflattering pic of me, but it is the only one I have, take into mind that I have 2jackets on and that I wonted off the horse. So To move on know, We went for a horse ride in redfish, oh my gosh that land was so beautiful. But I don't think that I am a horse person, I was so scarred in the first place and then my horse was like so temperamental. If the horse behind her would get to close she would start to kick up and I thought that she was going to buck me off. but all around it was fun.
So after we got back from our house ride, they let us put out little ones on the horse for a ride! Cassidy was so excited she was the last one to get a ride, and she was beside herself. the young man leading the horse is who led us on our trail ride, he was very nice, and did a great job with the kids.

0 comments: