How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3Joys
1.My family
2. Scrap booking
3. Seeing a good movie!
3. Fears
1. Something bad happening to some one in my family.
2. Going down hill really fast, like skiing, and if you know my husband he is in love with skiing and he tries to get me to go like all winter, but that feeling of falling and not knowing how to stop myself; scary!
3. You know when you are asked to write something down for someone while they are giving a class or talk. Well I can't spell and to have to spell in front of lots of people that is like my worst fear!
3 Goals
1. Loosing weight!
2. Remodeling our house, into something beautiful.
3. Going back to school, and get a job that I love going to!
3 Current obsession/hobbies
1. blogging and E-mailing, movie maker, and anything on the computer!
3. talking on the phone!
4. Stephenie Meyer ( I can't wait for the movie to come out!)
3 Surprising facts about myself
1. I can't stand sitting in silence, the world sounds so much better when people are talking!
2. I am terrified of germs, they are scary little things that you can't see!
3. I hate to cook!
5 tagged people
Kara
Fabiola
Sara
Andrea
Cathy
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Tagged
Posted by april at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment