Monday, June 9, 2008

Yard work!

We have been working on our yard sence last year, It some times feels like we will never finish, but we are getting closer and closer, this weeked we cute down those ugly trees infornt of our house and added a little flower garden. Our grass is also comming in, I can't wait to have no more dirt, I can't keep my house clean, with all the dirt that gets in on shoes and everything.


This is the front of our house you couldn’t see it before because of the ugly trees, now we just have the clean up look at that mess. Aaron works all day doing construction and then has to come home and do more poor guy!


LOOK GRASS! ALSO I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY FLOWRS TO BLOOM!

My parents came down to help, this is cassidy and grandpa playing out side.

2 comments:

Jensen said...

Your yard is coming along. It looks better and better!!

"M" Clan said...

Everything takes so long outside... I feel your pain! Isn't it fun to play in the dirt? Looks great! xo