Friday, July 11, 2008

Grass and more Grass!


This is an update on our yard; Aaron and I have been working on this project since we moved in, and I can finally say that our yard is in and we love it! So here are some new pic of the yard, we have a few bar spots but Aaron thinks they will grow in. We also have allot of morning glory We just can't get rid of it, so if anyone knows a way to kill it let us know.


Ok so the last time i posted this pic it had a pile of trees to be cleaned up. Well here it is clean and beautiful! I am going to plant flowers all along the house, I can't wait to see how that looks next summer.

Ok so this is a garden, I have never been so excited, last year we planted and nothing came up, look at it this year! Almost every thing came up, the only thing that had trouble was our cucumbers and Hubbard squash. But still i can't wait to eat what we have grown.

2 comments:

"M" Clan said...

Beautiful, I love your blog also! xo Sara

Jake and Tauni said...

Your lawn looks awesome! I didn't know you had a blog either. I have time to post about once a month but hey it works!! Talk to you soon..