Monday, July 28, 2008

Sleepy little girl



Ok so the other day we were coming home from Rigby and Cassidy fell asleep in the car. When we got home I took her out woke her up and placed her on the couch to watch some TV while I got ready for a party we were going to that night. Well she stayed really quite for quite a while so I went out to check on her and this is what I saw she had fallen back to sleep sitting up on our couch. She is so cute. Aaron and I were just laughing and we tried to wake her but she would just grumble at us and tell us that she was tired, and didn’t want to wake up. I can’t believe how lucky we are that she is our daughter! She makes us laugh at lest once a day.

This is Cassidy waking up to say No i am sleepy mom! She is so dang cute!!!!

1 comments:

Jensen said...

That is so funny! Nathanial wont even sleep in his car seat anymore.