So I got this off of a friends blog and it looked fun!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories you have!!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
The Memory Game
Posted by april at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I think you remember this one. We went to Island Park and Granpa Christensen took us to see the fish. I remember the ride thre more than the fish, you know why;)
the marble game!!! oh and the fun adventures in Boise! We really need to get together so that we can have some here in our area!!!
I think I will always remember the camping trip we took with your family! That was so fun and so nice of you to invite us! But the monopoly game with Aaron comes in a close second!
Post a Comment